- Valkyrie - Voxter Mk3.5 DH (Black) (set of 2)
Stable, surfy, and super fun to get sideways, the new Mk3.5 Downhill trucks hit the sweet spot. We slimmed down our popular Mk3 DH hanger and gave it a touch more rake (3mm now compared to 2mm). We have two axle options available for 135-145mm or 150-160mm widths.
Trucks ship with RipTide KranK tall barrels.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum hanger
- 17-4 Heat treated stainless steel axles for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- 303 Stainless axle spacers that wont crush and offer better corrosion resistance than steel.
- 6061-T6 bases with Mil-spec kingpins, precision ground board side bushing pins, and RipTide WFB pivot tubes.
- 303 Stainless cupped washers
Base angles available: 45, 30 & Adjustable (15-40 in 5 degree increments)
"I tested the 145-155 Mk3 on a 50+ DH rager swapping back and forth with my RB2's, and they feel almost the same except it really seems like the weight reduction adds a little responsiveness. Makes the whole setup noticeably lighter and snappier."
- Chris Bush
"I've done a bunch of freeriding and some chill downhill runs on the Mk3's so far and I'm loving how they feel. The slide initiation is more predictable and they feel very responsive! Also noticed a bit more stability in straights and corners compared to the old design. I've never felt this comfortable on a set of trucks before."
- Jake Ballantyne