- Seismic - Lokton Grip Lasercut (36/60-grit)
Available in four (4) laser-cut patterns, as well as Solid for maximum surface coverage. Fishnet (new!), Honeycomb, Metal-Plate, and Ninja Star hole patterns decrease weight by up to 40%, while hole edges increase grip.
Noticeably sharper, tougher, and grippier. Grit stays ultra-sharp, doesn’t flake off. No smearing or peeling, even in heat or rain. The best grip in the history of grip. Lock in with Lokton™!
Apply Lokton only to clean, dry surfaces at room temperature. For best results, follow these directions:
1) If deck is coated with excess lacquer, buff with fine sandpaper and clean off residue.
2) Remove release paper, then gently warm up Lokton with blow dryer or heat gun.
3) Place on deck, then immediately apply pressure by standing on all areas.
4) Trim edges by cutting from top. Do not bend or file.
Lokton does not always adhere well to the top of other grip tape, but it conforms to the contours of most concaves and implants. The Ninja Star pattern conforms more easily to deeper concaves.
The PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesive) on the back of Lokton is some of the best, most heat-resistant on the market. However, it does not always bond well to unusual combinations of deck-top materials and finishes – especially certain types of Formica and heavy lacquer. Your results may vary.