- Riptide - KranK StreetBarrel Bushings (set of 2)
KranK™ Formula: Performance Under Pressure
Our highest rebound formula to date, KranK is designed specifically to change under pressure and is controlled by the amount of clamp pressure you subject it to when tightening the King Pin nut! The effective range of control is from barely snug for the loosest feel to 2 full turns for the tightest feel. KranK will turn the same or less than the same durometer of other brandswhich is also a departure from APS and WFB. As for washers, flat washers work great with this compound, but for the greatest control and range of this performance feature, use cupped, precision flat or precision cupped washers.
- .975" Dia x .50" High (24.8mm Dia x 12.70mm High)
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a & 96a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
StreetBarrels: Barrels offer the next step up in stability above the Cones and are often used for a broad range of skating disciplines depending on the skaters skill level and personal preference.
Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style:
The ShortStreetCone / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is more constant or linear throughout the range of motion.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable.