- Riptide - KranK ShortStreetCone Bushings (set of 2)
KranK™ Formula: Performance Under Pressure
Our highest rebound formula to date, KranK is designed specifically to change under pressure and is controlled by the amount of clamp pressure you subject it to when tightening the King Pin nut! The effective range of control is from barely snug for the loosest feel to 2 full turns for the tightest feel. KranK will turn the same or less than the same durometer of other brandswhich is also a departure from APS and WFB. As for washers, flat washers work great with this compound, but for the greatest control and range of this performance feature, use cupped, precision flat or precision cupped washers.
- .975" Dia x .40" High (24.77mm Dia x 10.20mm High)
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a & 96a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- The KranK Formula has quite a bit of adjustability - so order accordingly! You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to 'harden' or 'loosen' the duro.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
StreetCones: Offer the lowest resistance and stability of the shapes addressed here and can allow your trucks to easily achieve their full lean and turn.
Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style:
The ShortStreetCone / StreetCone setup is for those looking for a very carvy or surfy feel.
The ShortStreetCone / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is more constant or linear throughout the range of motion.