- Riptide - KranK ShortStreetBarrel Bushings (set of 2)
KranK™ Formula: Performance Under Pressure
Our highest rebound formula to date, KranK is designed specifically to change under pressure and is controlled by the amount of clamp pressure you subject it to when tightening the King Pin nut! The effective range of control is from barely snug for the loosest feel to 2 full turns for the tightest feel. KranK will turn the same or less than the same durometer of other brandswhich is also a departure from APS and WFB. As for washers, flat washers work great with this compound, but for the greatest control and range of this performance feature, use cupped, precision flat or precision cupped washers.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetBarrel setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetFatCone setup is for those looking for higher stability at higher speeds but still highly maneuverable. This setup is ideal when you need to restrict the ends of the lean to prevent wheelbite or if you just like a more progressive feel to your setup.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetMagnum is our go-to set up for most high speed applications in trucks with open bushing seats. Used for high speed applications due to its high stability and versatility.
The ShortStreetBarrel / StreetChubby is our go-to set up for most high speed applications in trucks with more restrictive or stepped bushing seats due to the high stability and versatility this particular combo offers.
- .975" Dia x .40" High (24.8mm Dia x 10.2mm High)
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Medium durometer bushings (90a - 87a) are for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs)
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 - 100lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The ShortStreetBarrel offers wicked turnability when paired with either StreetCones or StreetBarrels
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks