- Riptide - KranK Magnum Bushings (set of 2)
KranK™ Formula: Performance Under Pressure
Our highest rebound formula to date, KranK is designed specifically to change under pressure and is controlled by the amount of clamp pressure you subject it to when tightening the King Pin nut! The effective range of control is from barely snug for the loosest feel to 2 full turns for the tightest feel. KranK will turn the same or less than the same durometer of other brands which is also a departure from APS and WFB. As for washers, flat washers work great with this compound, but for the greatest control and range of this performance feature, use cupped, precision flat or precision cupped washers.
Choose the Magnum shape if you're using Paris Trucks or any truck that has a slightly larger bushing seat. The slightly larger shape will fill that seat snugly, thus eliminating the chance of dead-space or slop that can result in a weird, not-in-full-control feeling.
The Magnum shape itself is more along the lines of the FatCone in that it offers more stability and resistance to lean which in turn gives a super 'plush' feel to your setup. Use boardside and combine with the Canon shape for the best experience!
- 1.1" Dia x .60" High (27.94mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a Canon/Magnum combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)