- Riptide - KranK Canon Bushings (set of 2)
KranK™ Formula: Performance Under Pressure
Our highest rebound formula to date, KranK is designed specifically to change under pressure and is controlled by the amount of clamp pressure you subject it to when tightening the King Pin nut! The effective range of control is from barely snug for the loosest feel to 2 full turns for the tightest feel. KranK will turn the same or less than the same durometer of other brands which is also a departure from APS and WFB. As for washers, flat washers work great with this compound, but for the greatest control and range of this performance feature, use cupped, precision flat or precision cupped washers.
Designed specifically for use in Paris Trucks as well as those that have a slightly larger bushing seat. The slightly larger shape will fill that seat snugly, thus eliminating the chance of dead-space or slop that can result in a weird, not-in-full-control feeling.
The Canon shape itself is an ever-so-slightly larger barrel. Use as a double-barrel combo or use roadside and combine with the Magnum shape for a super-plush experience with impressive turnability and control over return-to-center!
- 1" Dia x .60" High (25.4mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium KranK durometer bushings (90a & 87a) are best for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (84a) are best for lightweight riders (50 - 100lbs). Super fun for those looking for a really loose setup.
Excellent when used as a Double Canon combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position. (All shapes & sizes of RipTide Bushings are available in the KranK formula!)