- Riptide - APS StreetBarrel Bushings (set of 2)
APS™ Formula: Animated Polymer System
As the name implies, this compound is very lively and offers high rebound with lots of control and lean. For the same durometer, the APS will turn 10% to 15% more than the same durometer of other brands. In addition, the APS does not change much when you tighten the kingpin nut past snug. We recommend tightening to the point where it is difficult to turn the bushing in the bushing seat by hand. Use a flat washer for lower resistance and a cupped washer for higher resistance.
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound.
- Hard durometer bushings (97.5a) for heavier weight riders & are designed for those looking for a very stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks!
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help.
Street Barrels & Short Street Barrels: Barrels offer the next step up in stability above the Cones and are often used for a broad range of skating disciplines depending on the skaters skill level and personal preference.
The Short Street Cone / Street Barrel setup is for those looking for a carvy or surfy feel but with a bit more stability. With this choice the resistance is more constant or linear throughout the range of motion.