- Riptide - APS ShortStreetCone Bushings (set of 2)
APS™ Formula: Animated Polymer System
As the name implies, this compound is very lively and offers high rebound with lots of control and lean. For the same durometer, the APS will turn 10% to 15% more than the same durometer of other brands. In addition, the APS does not change much when you tighten the kingpin nut past snug. We recommend tightening to the point where it is difficult to turn the bushing in the bushing seat by hand. Use a flat washer for lower resistance and a cupped washer for higher resistance.
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - lightweight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside.
- The ShortStreetCone offers wicked turnability
- Pair with StreetCones, StreetBarrels, StreetFatCones, StreetChubbys or StreetMagnums - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style. Check out our Info Guides for help.