- Pake - Fùcur 43.5" (Wine Red, Flex2)
Mounting: Top mount
Length: 43.5" / 110.8 cm
Width: 9.25" / 23.5 cm
Concave: 0.35" / 0.9 cm
Wheelbase: 27.56" / 70 cm
Weight (deck only): 2.0-2.1 kg
Flex 1: over 65 kg
Flex 2: until 70 kg
PAKE 's description:
Created to follow the trend of the new longboarder generation's: more and more oriented to freestyle. The Fùcur is a smaller version of the classics dancers, of which reminds the shape, but in lighter and more versatile form.
- As the Atreyu, the Fùcur also has an elliptical concave that maximize that flat platform which makes every feet feel comfortable.
- Big, but not too much. They start to rise up just a little after the trucks holes for maximize the leverage and increase the pop. We also give them a mellow concave that will lock your feet in without be uncomfortable.
- The Fùcur has got only one wheelbase, this because, as we know that all the trucks change it a little bit (cause the real wheelbase is the distance between the point of contact of the wheels), we also know which is the best one to ride it for have the full control of the board, in every trick, step, manual or whatever
- Our goal has always been to reduce the torsion as much as possible: maybe a lot of people never thought about it but, for example: if you feel that dancing on your board is hard, and you fall down doing simple steps or even if you are not a beginner anymore but you aren't progressing especially in style MAYBE it's due to the torsion that your board has.
- It's not easy, and all the boards the we've tryied out has got it, also ours, but thanks to our construction and layup, that mix diffrent types of glassfiber orientations, we have reduced it at minimum.
- The Fùcur, as all our boards, is reinforced with carbon in the kicks, and is made with a very high quality bamboo that has got an higher density compare with all the others on the market.
- Pressed at 40 c° with an high quality epoxy resin, top an bottom epoxy finish and a new dancing grip formula for those who don't like grip so much.