Predator - FR7 Helmet (Red | Certified)
We advise you to try on the gear in our workshop for the best fit.
THE DOWNHILL X URBAN MISSION SPECIALIST
The FR7 Certified is the ultimate lightweight open-face helmet for the performance downhill skateboarder, park skater, EUC and PEV rider. Designed with a low-profile, classic skate-inspired fit that cups the rear of the head holding it stable and secure when riding and - when it matters most - crashing. The visor is designed at the perfect length to stop glare, and is short enough it doesn’t impede upward vision. The FR7 features Predator’s iconic front 4 forced-air intake vents, 6 top vents and 2 rear exhaust vents all linked together with EPS airflow channels.
- SHELL: High Impact Ralvek® Thermoplastic
- IMPACT LINER: EPS(expanded polystyrene) foam liner for maximum impact dissipation
- CHINSTRAP: Soft tubular nylon webbing. Nexus® side release buckle and locking side divider
- VENTILATION: 12 vents, 4 front. 6 top. 2 rear
- FIT: 3 shell sizes and fit kit with multi-thickness interchangeable fit pads
- WEIGHT: 470g (M/L)
- CERTIFICATION: Meets USA CPSC bicycle standard and CE-1078 Certified for bicycling and skateboarding standard
|Centimeters||54-56 cm||57-58 cm||59-61 cm|