Designed for maximum traction using real world research and development, the highest performance racing truck on the market is finally available. Pulling from both his slalom championship roots and his downhill World Cup background, Zak Maytum has developed a track-focused, dual-purposed truck designed for taking trophies on cone courses and big mountain races.
The Rogue Slalom Racing truck has two distinct hanger designs. The front truck utilizes slight geometry tweaks, and 8mm of rake in the axle. Giving it an incredibly quick and responsive feel when diving into hairpins, or weaving through cones.
The Rear truck also comes with 8mm of rake, and a heavy geometry overhaul. The rear hanger is structured around the new Rogue 'Trailing-Link' axle design, which places the center of the axle behind the center of the bushing seat. A huge step in little-truck hanger geometry that maximizes grip when cornering or pumping, and amplifies stability in high speed situations.
This special mix of geometry changes with our tried and true insert, and tall bushing urethane designs have enabled the achievement of radically precise and consistent performance on the race track. Oh, and they're compatible with all Rogue precision and cast baseplate options.
- Available in 106mm-119mm adjustable with spacers. - Green 93a High Performance Formula insert bushing included in the hangar controls slop for a precise, predictable ride. - Spherical bearings available soon.
Complete truck option features:
- Oversize .75" Venom bushings for maximum lean and turn depth. - Each front trucks ships with Blue 78a HPF tall barrels, and Orange 81a HPF tall barrels.
- Each rear trucks ships with Green 93a HPF tall barrels, and Pink 97a HPF tall barrels.
- Green 93a High Performance Formula insert bushing included in the hangar controls slop for a precise, predictable ride.
- Available with 50º, 43º, 30º, and 15º baseplates, all gold.
- Pressed-in kingpins
- Graphite-Impregnated 93a Venom pivot cups for smoother turning and initiation.
- Lifetime no-bend guarantee. If you bend your truck, send it back to us and we will send you a straight one.